Amazon has gradually become one of the most compelling online shopping sites on the internet, millions of people buy their daily household products from Amazon yearly.
Due to this much attention and sellers that Amazon gets, a whole army of new sellers has diluted the Amazon’s marketplace, while the competition between these new sellers to occupy the empty space is constructive, promotes improvement and helps keep the prices low, there are many hurdles for every new seller that signs up and starts selling on Amazon, here are some of those difficulties mentioned briefly.
Here some of the most common difficulties that sellers face when starting selling on Amazon.
- It is no more easy to enter the Amazon’s marketplace, there definitely are some difficulties.
- After earning and getting your money in the Amazon wallet, you are only allowed to withdraw every two week, possibly due to the product return protection and cashback policy.
- With the growth of Amazon, the selling environment has become highly competitive, you’ll have to wait until you see a buyer.
- Getting a perfect 5-star feedback from customers is very difficult, and once someone places a bad feedback, it’ll be there forever!
- Amazon can, at any time, restrict your inventory from showing, and your products from selling.
- Amazon charges it’s own fees on every sale you make, so, be ready to pay heavy fees in addition to taxes.
- You’ll need to buy and use several tools and techniques to catch up with rest of the sellers on Amazon.
While there are many barriers in entering Amazon, there are many rewards too, you save a lot of money in terms of marketing fees and getting your own site optimized. For more news related to Amazon, you can visit Black Berry Jam Conference anytime.